Sakura Taisen DC

This is my Sakura Taisen (桜対戦) limited edition Dreamcast, made by the amazing SEGA. One of only a few hundred (or thousand - it's on the web somewhere), this is really rare. And I love it. For your viewing pleasure:

The lovely box...


So, this is what you get in the box. Manuals, Dreampassport, copy of Sakura Taisen 3, another disk, and a lovely VMU with something about their highschool written on it. All lovely and pink.


So, here she is. Isn't she pretty? I don't need to say much more than she was made in Japan as feels really, really solid. Hardly used since launch (1 日本人 owner), this thing is very special.


Zooming in on that artwork, you can really see how details the images on the front are. There's no way you could pull these off as stickers... they are more like those transfers you could get back in the 90s - you know, when you pretended you had a real tattoo (like a Tails tattoo in my case - good old Sonic the Comic).


Here's a lovely magazine worthy shot :)


So, there you have it. My most coveted Dreamcast - a real rarity. Pristine condition and amazing artwork throughout.



Comments

  1. Cost me £95 including shipping, and that was a few years ago :)
    It's quite possibly my favourite Dreamcast; I have a few other Sakura Taisen collectables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, it's my pride and joy in terms of Dreamcast consoles. The R7 I have now has a dodgy controller and the box is a bit tattered. Will do a post on that sometime too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a clean DC you have. I applaud your rare find.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts