Moved to the Dark Side

Yes, that's correct. I'm getting a PS3.


Note - this didn't happen but we'd like to do that to the bloody thing

My brother's XBOX 360 just died (for the second time), but not RRoD, this time it just displays no video out. Some forum-goers are saying that the NXE had something to do with it. Microsoft are saying "fuck off" basically; so we are.


We are both buying PS3s today and that will be the end of our time with the XBOX 360. It's been fun XBOX, but you're too unreliable. I have a 20 year old Master System that was built to last. You're not.

And here she is:

From PS3

Comments

  1. I pretty much went for the PS3 for the same reason: I'd heard so many horror stories i didn't really wanna risk it, and getting a 60GB system that could run PS2 + the free online clinched the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the same thing happend to my xbox , e74 error, but was still covered under warranty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The free online with the PS3 is an amazing deal. XBOX is pulling out a little bit of a lead in terms of online integration, so I hope Sony pull their socks up.

    e74 error - what a pain. I ended up swapping my DS lite for another 360 - soley to play Forza 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts