Space Channel 5 part 2: Special Limited Edition Boxset

Everyone knows about Space Channel 5. Not everyone has seen this though; the limited edition boxset, only on sale in Japan, comprising headphones, pouch and game. Here are some pictures to enjoy.



The box is in fantastic condition. Arrived from Japan in just a jiffy bag - I was a bit scared!


The back of the box has some excellent blurb about the headphones. Worth paying attention to...



Well displayed here; game and headphones. It's obvious what this game is all about - the music.



The headphones are actually really good. They have a strong dynamic range and a good bass response. I must say though, I reckon I look like a right twat with them on. More than normal. It does come with a pair of black pads rather than the fluffy white ones... but... *they keep you so warm!*



Not opened the bag with the pouch - this boxset is minty fresh and it is staying that way. 

This is possibly the rarest thing I own...? Possibly...

Comments

  1. Remarkable!

    I love the game, it's among the few sequels that's even more enjoyable than the original, wouldn't you agree? Thanks for sharing the photos, I had never seen it in such detail before. In my opinion, it's on the same league of extraordinary DC game editions such as SEGAGAGA - which you also own, of course!

    Cheers!
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is pretty nice. I have some nice things but havn't been able to build it myself recently. I love collecting Sega stuff! :) I'm glad there are other people in the world that like doing the same thing. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys. Collecting takes time, but finding the hidden gems or things that really tickle your mind for whatever reason, is where all the fun is at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts