Long time no see

There comes a time when we all need a bit of money. Hell, we always needs some money for something, it would seem. I have a few items in my collection that I would like to see go to some good homes. Over the next few weeks I will be selling a few games, VMUs and controllers here in the hope that a die-hard Dreamcast fan will pick them up.

Shenmue 1: PAL, Boxed (eBay link)







Shenmue 2: PAL, Boxed (eBay link)







Last Hope: Region Free, New, Sealed, Boxed (eBay link)









Wind and Water Puzzle Battles: Region Free, New, Sealed, Boxed (eBay link)





Space Channel 5: PAL, Boxed (eBay link)


Dreameye Camera (ドリームアイ): Boxed, NTSC (eBay link)



and a big sorry to everyone for the lack of posts recently. I'm in the final year of my Ph.D thesis and things are a bit tough, time-wise!

You can follow me on Twitter, as I pretty much post on there daily about general stuff. Also worth adding me if you'd like to be kept abreast of what's going on eBay.

Comments

Popular Posts