Another year over...

Dear Readers,

It's been far too long since I last posted an entry - things have really been quite busy for me. I am currently about 4 months away from the end of my Ph.D, which has really drained me of all spare time. This blog is something that I would like to keep going for as long as possible however.

I have a few ideas about what I would like to post in the future, so it really is worth coming back to the blog :)

For those of you into the 'social networking' thing, the twitter feed for the blog is located at http://twitter.com/segacollection - so go ahead an follow me!

Mainly, please do keep coming back as this blog was started by a fan for other fans to read.

SEGA!

Comments

  1. Ciao!
    I'm looking your blog.....
    I'm a dreamcast fan too....i've a dreamcast collection and i love all about this console....
    And your blog is very very nice!!!!!!
    It's not important how often you write.....it's important the quality of what did you write....and here there is a lot of quality! :D
    sorry for my poor english..i hope you can understand me....
    Anyway...i will follow with a lot of attention your blog because it's a great blog! :D
    Ciao & happy new year from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment! It means a lot to me! I will try to make some interesting posts in the future. I have no intention of stopping the blog as I really love my SEGA stuff :)

    You English is just fine! Ciao and Happy New Year from England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey GagaMan(n)!
    I am going to be posting a lot more once I finally finish this thesis. It's been work 24/7 at the moment.
    Hope things are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts